Ink Planet is the trading name for C&T Ink Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom.
Company registration number : 05797374.
Registered office : 58 Lower Road, Old Bedhampton, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 3LJ
VAT registration number : 883 970 668
Data Protection Act registration number : Z9600207
Terms and Conditions
- Ink Planet or Company shall mean C&T Ink Limited.
- Customer or Buyer shall include but not be limited to any person acting independently or in the course of his business, company, firm or organisation, signing either personally or as a duly appointed officer, employee or agent.
- Contract shall mean this document along with any specific documents or agreements additional to or modifying this document, which are agreed in writing prior to this order date.
- Goods or Products shall mean all computer hardware, software, peripherals, or other equipment supplied.
- In writing shall include electronic mail, telex, cable, facsimile transmission and comparable means of communications.
Basis of the Sale
- Unless agreed otherwise, these conditions, which supersede all earlier sets of conditions appearing in our brochures, catalogues, price lists or elsewhere, shall override any conditions or terms stipulated, referred to or incorporated by the Customer in his order or negotiations, and shall apply to all estimates, quotations or orders.
- All changes, alterations or amendments to the contract to be binding must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of the Company (a director) and the Customer (a director), in advance of an order being placed.
- The Company may at its absolute discretion decline to accept orders or to offer credit terms.
- The Company will take all reasonable steps, in so far as it is able, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our website. When ordering from our website the Customer's order will constitute an offer capable of acceptable by C&T Ink Limited. There will not be acceptance until C&T Ink Limited transmits or sends to you a sales order form or an invoice. This provision does not affect the method of accepting customers' offers where those offers are made in any other way.
- Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
Conditions of Sale
- The Company's employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods and/or the Services unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance or offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Company.
- No equipment is supplied free of charge unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing.
- No order which has been accepted by the Company may be cancelled by the Customer except by agreement in writing of the Company and on terms that the Customer shall indemnify the Company in full against all costs (including the cost of labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of such cancellation.
- Value Added Tax will be charged where appropriate at the prevailing rate.
Prices and Payment
- All sales made by the Company are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided by the Customer will be binding on the Company unless confirmed in writing by a Director of C&T Ink Limited.
- The Company advise that a qualified professional installer should install all goods purchased from C&T Ink Limited.
- The Company holds no responsibility for incorrectly installed goods or any other problems that occur from the incorrect installation.
- Any modification made to products purchased from the Company will void any warranties with C&T Ink Limited and any of its suppliers.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Please check with your manufacturer for compatibility prior to ordering. In circumstances where the Company will not have advised as to compatibility, C&T Ink Limited is not responsible for any incompatibility problems.
- All goods are Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) unless otherwise stated in writing by the Company.
- Prior to any contract coming into existence prices and specifications are subject to change. Variations to design/colour may occur. All Errors and Omissions Excepted.
- All prices are subject to VAT and delivery charges unless agreed otherwise in writing prior to the contract. All goods are subject to availability.
- All goods must be paid for in full before the goods leave the Company's premises.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment is required prior to delivery of the goods. The Company accepts payment by cheque, credit card (which will be debited at the time of your order), or cash where goods are collected in person from our stores.
- For so long as any amount to be paid for the goods remain owing to the Company title to the goods will remain with the Company and will not pass to you the Customer until the Company has received payment in full including any interest due in accordance with paragraph 5.3 of these terms and conditions.
Warranty and Liability
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date time of delivery shall not be the essence and the Company shall not be liable for any losses costs damages or expenses incurred by the Customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any delivery date.
- If an order is returned to C&T Ink Limited as "Undeliverable" or if the order is not delivered to you successfully and the goods are returned to our warehouse, we will refund the value of the goods less delivery costs.
- Loss or damage to goods must be noted at the time of delivery and notified to C&T Ink Limited within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
- Risk shall pass to the Customer on delivery and the Goods should be insured accordingly.
- Time is not of the essence for deliveries to the customer.
- All products the Company sells are guaranteed for 1 year with C&T Ink Limited. The Company will replace any product which may be defective (for reasons other than normal wear and tear or improper modification or repair not carried out by the Company, improper storage or use, accidental damage neglect or the lack of maintained carried out in accordance with the Company's specifications) provided that the said product is delivered to the Company at the cost of the Customer and risk during transit.
- Before returning Goods in accordance with the above clause, the Customer must first contact the Company who will issue a RMA number which will be valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue by the Company and the Company reserves the right to refuse delivery of Goods after this period.
- Any Goods returned under warranty must have the RMA number marked clearly on the package and the Company reserves the right to refuse delivery of any Goods returned without a RMA number or arriving at the Company's premises after the expiry of the RMA number's validity.
- The Company shall not be liable to the customer for loss of profits, goodwill or any type of special indirect or consequential loss (including loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result of an action brought by a third party) even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or the company had been advised of the possibility of the purchaser incurring the same, including but not limited to liability for loss or corruption of data.
- Subject to the provisions of the above clauses the Company's entire liability shall be limited to the purchase price in the case of any claim permissible under these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in the above clauses shall confer any right or remedy upon the Customer to which the Customer would not otherwise be legally entitled.
- In so far as the performance of the Contract by the Company may be affected by any act of God, war, strike, any lack of available transport or materials, any restrictions, regulation or decree by any local or municipal authority or government department or by any case beyond the Company's reasonable control (which shall be construed without reference to the preceding causes) the Company may elect at its absolute discretion either: 1. to terminate the Contract; or 2. to proceed to perform or continue performance under the Contract within a reasonable time after the termination of such events or circumstances.
- The contract is and shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall in all respects by governed by English Law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The principles of severance shall apply to any void/invalid clauses of these terms and conditions.
Website User Agreement
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
C&T Ink Limited does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of this Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. C&T Ink Limited shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. In no event will C&T Ink Limited be liable to you or any other party for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this Website, even if C&T Ink Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website (the "Website") operated by C&T Ink Limited. By using this website you consent and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Trademarks and Brand Names : C&T Ink Limited makes no claim of ownership to the trademarks of any manufacturer or merchant (collectively, the "Vendor") whose products are listed on this website, or for any publisher or publication mentioned on this website, including any goodwill that arises from the use of those trademarks.
- Accuracy of Information : Product specifications and other information have been provided by the Vendor or collected from publicly available sources. While C&T Ink Limited makes every effort makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
- No endorsement : Mention of third-party products or services, including the use of trademarks or links to the websites of Vendors, is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement not a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirection, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliations with C&T Ink Limited.
- Links to external sites : C&T Ink Limited may contain links to other sites on the internet which are owned and operated by Vendors or other third parties. You acknowledge that C&T Ink Limited is not responsibility for the availability for, or the content located or on through, any external sites.
- Permitted Use of Content : You are not permitted to copy, modify, redistribute, or publish any content of this Website without the express permission of C&T Ink Limited or the owners or such Content if other than C&T Ink Limited. You may download or copy content from this Website for your own personal use or for the internal use of your organisation, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content.
- Disclaimer of warranty and limited of liability : You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of C&T Ink Limited is at your sole risk.